The Deployment Engineer is responsible for deploying our solutions as well as maintaining and servicing our products in the customer's premises throughout the Asia Pacific region. This person must have excellent communication skills, must be able to work organized and have extensive general computer knowledge.
- Installing and deploying our solutions in the customers IT environment.
- Testing and ensuring that the solutions are working as to be expected.
- Documenting work done to satisfy customer and company standards.
- Testing and keeping up-to-date with new products.
- Verifying with customer that the deployed solution matches expectations.
- To manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
- Reviewing and taking part in producing deployment instructions to understand requirements on customer IT environment.
- Supporting the development and sale organizations when needed.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Careful, organized and responsible in performing the job.
- Extensive technical knowledge in Linux and Windows Server systems, at least 5 years working experience.
- Good knowledge in general computer network and firewall configurations.
- Experience in making scripts to solve any related problem.
- Working in the wireless industry is a major plus.
- Knowledge and Experience of CEM systems an advantage.
- Proven track record in self-managing work and delivering on time.
- Must be flexible and able to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Must be prepared to travel for longer periods.
Salary: Competitive compensation package based on fixed and variable components.
Position type: Permanent/immediate start
Reporting to: The CEO of Amanzitel AB (A Dingli Communications company)